Followers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Gilligan and O'Malley Clothing

The first blog is supposed to be the intro. Where I tell you about me and why you should trust me.

I've never been a fan of this, simply because my own goober/b.s. meter is so very sensitive. Also, I have read A LOT of books. I've seen nearly every type of average intro... in... existence.

Let's start with the basic problem with the whole intro blog idea: if I lied to you, you'd never ever ever ever EVER know. Did you read that properly? Never! So let's just say: I have a degree in something useful, and I've traveled all over the world, and prefer reading non-fiction.

See? I might as well have said: How about let's skip that!

I'm a simple creature anyway, a total late bloomer. I'm writing this in the hopes that SOMEONE knows less than me. That, or they just haven't run into the practical teachings I've acquired in 28 years and 23 different jobs.

Did you know that, aside from your Aunt Irma (more on her later), no one writes letters? Really, I wish more people wrote with pen and ink instead of a keyboard. I adore letter writing--where have all the pen pals of the world gone? How is it that no one returns letters these days?

So here, have some coffee. It's got cream and sugar--if you don't take it that way, act polite and try not to gag.

Welcome. Let's gossip.

So! Got any new clothes lately? I have three words for you: Gilligan and O'Malley. Been to Target lately? There are some lovely clothes available! Clothing so soft and light-weight that it is a pure pleasure just to touch them in passing. Don't even ask what it feels like to wear them--there just aren't words. ~_^

I don't want to overstate this....but they have super powers. I wanted to get in shape for my wedding, but I kept procrastinating and could never get around to it. Within two days of buying these wonderful clothes, I had a very inexpensive but wonderful gym membership which I've already been to several times. Why? Why now, you say? Because the clothes are so comfortable, even working out seems comfy!!

Welcome to my blog, Simpleton Tips, the tips for utter simpletons. Join me for another update...sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment